Social Listening - Glow Recipe

The brand that I chose is Glow Recipe. Glow Recipe is one of the most popular skincare brands right now.

Being an avid Glow Recipe user I've heard many things on many different platforms about this brand. Some of the main things people are saying about Glow Recipe are, that while they are using the Glow recipe ingredients their skin is feeling very hydrated and refreshed. I've also heard that people are saying that some of the Glow Recipe products are making them break out in acne. I think since Glow Recipe is such a big brand and because it is a skincare brand then it will have its negative reviews because not all skin is the same and some people's skin might not be able to handle some of Glow Recipe's ingredients. 

I was interested in this brand because of the results it gave me. A while ago in 2022 I went to Sephora and bought my first Glow Recipe product. I had no idea about the brand, I just asked the worker what I could do to fix my skincare and they pointed me to Glow Recipe. That night I did my skin care routine and instantly loved the product. I continued to use the same product until I ran out and I definitely saw better results in my skin. My skin was glowy, hydrated, and, clear.  

Glow Recipe has a couple of different value propositions, one of them is what they are, 

“We're your go-to brand for efficacious skincare innovations that deliver clinical results & sensorial self-care moments. We make fruit-forward, clean formulas for glowing skin. We believe we glow even brighter together & that's why we're so excited to welcome you to our community that believes in inclusivity, individuality & sustainability.” 

Another one of Glow Recipes' values propositions is quality ingredients, 

“We formulate with the highest quality natural ingredients, and what’s not in the formula is just as important as what is. We provide full ingredient lists for complete transparency on our formulas. Our skin-care essentials are clean, vegetarian, and Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free”. 

After looking at the Glow Recipe Instagram I've found so many reviews about a lot of their products.

Here are three specific things people are saying about the Glow recipe, 

On Glow Recipes Social Media they are really trying to sell all of their products. Glow Recipe has partnered with numerous content creators who share videos of them using the products, by doing this I feel like Glow Recipe is trying to show people that there are real reviews from real people out there. 

I think that since Glow Recipe is so popular right now they are doing so well with their marketing on social media. One thing I find unique about them is how many content creators they have sponsored,  I think with a big business like that Sponsoring Big content creators can really help your company, and in this instance, it helped Glow Recipe very much. One thing I think they can be better at is marketing toward a different age group. Glow Recipe is mainly targeted toward Gen Z right now they mainly use tactics that the younger generation is appealed to. If Glow Recipe started marketing towards the older generation I think they would be even more successful. Their products have so many good benefits but I don't think older people really know about Glow Recipe.  

One main thing that I noticed about Glow Recipe on Instagram is that they are constantly replying to people's comments.  I think all of Glow Recipes' responses have been very nice and informative. They are so good at talking to the customers. I think that this was a great decision for the company because they are showing people that they care about what you have to say. 

Here are some of the many examples of Glow Recipes' responses on Instagram, 



If I was the brand manager for Glow Recipe  I would incorporate more posts about what products benefit the older generation. One thing I learned from this assignment is that great marketing works!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction